As a student, we recognize that you now have more alternatives than ever before for buying textbooks. We believe that your college bookstore, whether online or the brick and mortar location, is the best possible shopping choice for you, because it provides the following benefits.
In addition to price and these service factors, before making your final textbook purchases please consider the following?
Is the book you're seeking from other online sources the same edition that is being used in class? Having the appropriate edition of a textbook is extremely important, for obvious reasons.
Have you ordered the book in time to be available for class?
Some other online booksellers will ship the book anywhere from three to six weeks from the date of order (not us!). This is unacceptable to students who, many times, have assignments due immediately after the start of class.
Thank you for visiting our online bookstore!back to top
In-Store Return Policy
We are confident that you will enjoy our products. So confident that if you are not completely satisfied, you may return items by the indicated deadline on your receipt. All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt received on the date of purchase. All items must be returned in the original condition.
- Original receipt required for ALL returns, refunds and exchanges. No exceptions.
- CDs and DVDs must be unopened, still in the shrink-wrap or original protective packaging.
- New books must include all software with unopened packages as well as all intact Web codes; Still in shrink-wrapping or original protective packaging.
- Used books must not include any additional highlighting, writing, drawings etc.
- Defective books will be replaced at no charge and must be returned immediately and can only be replaced with a new copy, the customer being responsible for the price difference.
- Without a receipt, apparel items may only be exchanged for a different size.
- No refunds are allowed on sale/clearance items, special orders or graduation announcements. Refunds on graduation announcements will be given if the announcements have not yet been printed.
- Refunds are given in the same manner as the original sale was tendered.
Online Return Policy
Our standard refund/return policies apply to online sales. All returns for online orders have to be accompanied by the original packing list and receipt. Please see our In-Store Return Policy for return guidelines.General Merchandise (Non-Textbook):
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return items within 10 business days. No refunds are allowed on graduation announcements unless they have not yet been printed. The UWG Bookstore is not responsible for any shipping charges accrued during return shipment. When shipment is received at the UWG Bookstore, the original method of payment will be refunded for the purchase. No refund will be issued if any of the items are damaged, returned after the 10 business days, not accompanied with the necessary documentation.
If there is a problem with your online order due to an error on our part, please contact us directly to request a UPS Return Label.Textbooks/Course Material:
Please contact us directly for our textbook return policy.
University of West Georgia Bookstore
301 West Georgia Drive, Building 0018
University of West Georgia
Attn: UWG BOOKSTORE
1601 Maple Street
Online orders are shipped via UPS Ground to a physical street address or campus mailbox for $10.95 (UPS does not ship to P.O. boxes). Expedited shipping, both 2nd Day and Next Day Air is available for an additional fee. Orders typically ship within 24 hours except during university holidays, weekends, or inclement weather.